Tuesday, March 16, 2010

sixteen.

Here's a weird fact about me: I have different vision in each eye!

The eye doctor once told me I have 20/20 vision in my left eye and 20/100+ in my right eye... which means that when I close my left eye everything pretty much goes blurry.  But as long as both eyes are open, everything balances out!  I tried wearing one contact for a couple of months, but I thought it was more annoying than helpful so I stopped.  I do have glasses, but they are more helpful for times when my eyes are really tired (more often when I was in school) and when I am driving at night.  

So there you go!

1 comment:

Scott and Jess said...

that is funny, i have that problem too! my left eye is 20/200 and my right is 20/20! i knew we were friends for a reason! haha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...