Sunday, March 14, 2010

fourteen.

I am so lucky to have such a great family!

My parents and siblings and I get along great with each other and I consider them all my best friends.  Growing up we had our issues, as I think all families do, but now I love hanging out with them.  We all love to laugh and have a good time together.  It's hard because I live so far away from my family, but they are all a phone call away whenever I want to talk.  But in 6 days I have spring break and will be able to see them all for 2 weeks!

Now that my family is a little older, I love that it is continuing to grow.  Right now I have three adorable nieces and one cute nephew.  But as of tomorrow I will have another nephew!!

And last night, my brother Jon and his girlfriend Emilee got engaged... so in August I will have a sister-in-law!  That will bring the grand total number of people in my family to 15.  I love it!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I love our family too! Can't wait to see you soon.

LeAnn said...

I love your family, and congrats to Jon and his fiance and to your sister Heidi and her family. How exciting!

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my crap, she is such a cutie!! Tell him congrats. How rad is that! And another nephew. So great! Hope you're doing good. Seriously... loving this idea you're doing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...