It's March?? Where has the time gone?! I felt like February was over with before it even started. Is that a good thing or bad thing when time feels like it is flying by?
Well for this month of March I have decided to try something new for my blog. I like to use this blog as a type of journal, more for myself than anyone, but sometimes I feel like I don't do a whole that's very exciting to write about!
So. For the next month I am going to write something every day about myself.
I started coming up with a list today at work, and let me tell you. It's random. Likes, dislikes, dreams, experiences, habits, thoughts... I don't know what was going through my mind, but if I thought of something, it went on the list.
So this project is for the five of you who read my blog... hopefully by the end of 31 days, you will know a little more about me. Maybe more than you would care to know about me! It's also for me... because it's good to write things down and read back on them later.
So ..... drum roll ..... in no particular order, here are 31 days of me!
Well for this month of March I have decided to try something new for my blog. I like to use this blog as a type of journal, more for myself than anyone, but sometimes I feel like I don't do a whole that's very exciting to write about!
So. For the next month I am going to write something every day about myself.
I started coming up with a list today at work, and let me tell you. It's random. Likes, dislikes, dreams, experiences, habits, thoughts... I don't know what was going through my mind, but if I thought of something, it went on the list.
So this project is for the five of you who read my blog... hopefully by the end of 31 days, you will know a little more about me. Maybe more than you would care to know about me! It's also for me... because it's good to write things down and read back on them later.
So ..... drum roll ..... in no particular order, here are 31 days of me!
1 comment:
Hi - I don't know if you knew I was reading your blog very regularly. Love all your March entries so far. thanks for sharing. I have a blog too but it is pretty boring. tori
Post a Comment