I am thankful...
for my family.
I have the most awesome family! I love that my four siblings and I are so close with each other and I love spending time with them all. I also have two amazing brothers-in-law, one sister-in-law, and one SOON TO BE sister-in-law... my brother got engaged on Saturday! My 5 nieces and nephews are adorable and so fun. I love my parents too - they are so supportive of everything I do and I love them so much. In all there are 16 of us... we are just one big happy family!
for my family.
I have the most awesome family! I love that my four siblings and I are so close with each other and I love spending time with them all. I also have two amazing brothers-in-law, one sister-in-law, and one SOON TO BE sister-in-law... my brother got engaged on Saturday! My 5 nieces and nephews are adorable and so fun. I love my parents too - they are so supportive of everything I do and I love them so much. In all there are 16 of us... we are just one big happy family!
1 comment:
Aren't families great! And I agree, you have an awesome family, and congrats to Mike!
Post a Comment