Friday, November 5, 2010

Month of Thanks - Day 5

I am thankful...

for my job.

... especially today since it was payday! It's funny, because I never looked forward to working full-time. But I lucked out and found an awesome company to work for right out of school. Everyone at the agency I work for is very helpful and I feel comfortable asking any of them for anything. It's definitely unique because they all work in Indiana, so I've never met any of them face-to-face! But many of my coworkers here in California feel the same way I do. It makes a difference to have your company on your side!

3 comments:

Kenzie said...

Nat you're so cute!! I miss you. I love all your creative blogs. Have you talked to Christina since she's been home? We all need to try and get together again over Christmas or something.

Natalie said...

Hey Kenz! I talked to Kristina once on the phone but it was after I moved to Cali. Do you still live in CA? That would be so fun to see each other again... we'll have to plan it for sure!

Natalie said...

P.S. do you still have a blog?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...