I just looked at yesterday's post and realized it was a duplicate... woops! But I can never be too thankful for my family!
So anyway, today I am thankful...
for my friends.
I love having friends who will randomly text or call me during the day and let me know they are thinking of me. I miss my friends back in Utah, and am also thankful for new ones I have made here in California... it makes life a lot better knowing I have friends to lean on!
So anyway, today I am thankful...
for my friends.
I love having friends who will randomly text or call me during the day and let me know they are thinking of me. I miss my friends back in Utah, and am also thankful for new ones I have made here in California... it makes life a lot better knowing I have friends to lean on!
1 comment:
I love you!
I never met anyone who was a better backa-laugha (is that what it was?)
anyway, I'm thankful for you!!!
enjoy the wonderful california.
miss you!
love
hay
Post a Comment