I am thankful...
for my family.
Last night I got to Skype with (almost) all of my family back at home! Everyone was at my parents' house except for Jon & Emilee and my dad (he's in Mexico for work). It was so fun to see and talk to everyone. And I'm getting so excited, because I'm flying home a week from tomorrow for Thanksgiving and will get to see everyone in person!
for my family.
Last night I got to Skype with (almost) all of my family back at home! Everyone was at my parents' house except for Jon & Emilee and my dad (he's in Mexico for work). It was so fun to see and talk to everyone. And I'm getting so excited, because I'm flying home a week from tomorrow for Thanksgiving and will get to see everyone in person!
1 comment:
You are so cute! I love all these thankful posts. And so so jealous you are going home for Thanksgiving! Have fun!!
Post a Comment