I am thankful...
for sleep.
I absolutely love having a good night's sleep. Last night I slept amazingly! My bed here at my parents' house is so comfortable... I always sleep so soundly and I love it. It probably helped that I got home from the airport at 1:30 am and crashed at about 2:30 am. I also love that it's cold here and I can bundle up with my blankets. Sleep is so wonderful!
for sleep.
I absolutely love having a good night's sleep. Last night I slept amazingly! My bed here at my parents' house is so comfortable... I always sleep so soundly and I love it. It probably helped that I got home from the airport at 1:30 am and crashed at about 2:30 am. I also love that it's cold here and I can bundle up with my blankets. Sleep is so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment