I am thankful...
for music.
I love listening to almost any kind of music, and especially this time of year I love Christmas music! I have enjoyed playing Christmas music on the piano since I have been home. I know that I complained many times growing up when I had to practice the piano, but now I am grateful for my ability to play the piano and for the fact that I enjoy it!
for music.
I love listening to almost any kind of music, and especially this time of year I love Christmas music! I have enjoyed playing Christmas music on the piano since I have been home. I know that I complained many times growing up when I had to practice the piano, but now I am grateful for my ability to play the piano and for the fact that I enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment