I am thankful...
for my education.
While it was very hard at times, I often think of how extremely lucky and blessed I was to attend college and grad school (and graduate!). I know that I am part of a very small percentage of women worldwide who have done that. I learned so many things, not just academically, but life lessons about others and about myself. I gained friendships, experiences, a better work ethic, and a love & appreciation for those with disabilities, just to name a few!
for my education.
While it was very hard at times, I often think of how extremely lucky and blessed I was to attend college and grad school (and graduate!). I know that I am part of a very small percentage of women worldwide who have done that. I learned so many things, not just academically, but life lessons about others and about myself. I gained friendships, experiences, a better work ethic, and a love & appreciation for those with disabilities, just to name a few!
No comments:
Post a Comment