Saturday, November 20, 2010

Month of Thanks - Day 20

I am thankful...

for the holiday season.

I caved in today and started listening to Christmas music on the radio... I just couldn't wait until after Thanksgiving! I love this season and being able to spend lots of time with family. It seems a little unnatural to be thinking about Christmas here when it is 65 degrees outside, so I'm excited to head home to cold Utah next week!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I caved too!! Isn't it so joyous! I agree it doesn't seem natural with the warmer weather being Christmas, so we better do all we can to make it feel like it!

Terry Family said...

I started listening to Christmas music too! I love it!! Do you have David Archuletta's Christmas CD? It's really good! And I hear Glee has a Christmas CD now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...