I am thankful...
for my health.
This week I've had a little cold, but today especially it knocked me out. I felt like I had a fever all day, and it was really hard to do my job and keep a good attitude all day. It's days like these that I am so grateful for good health because I know I take it for granted!
for my health.
This week I've had a little cold, but today especially it knocked me out. I felt like I had a fever all day, and it was really hard to do my job and keep a good attitude all day. It's days like these that I am so grateful for good health because I know I take it for granted!
1 comment:
Hey I like this idea! I am going to try to do it too. Is that ok?! Sorry you had a cold, but girl get a grumpy attitude a blanket and a movie and have fun! :) one night of grumps can help the soul. ha ha
Post a Comment