I am thankful...
for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me to be happy and successful. I don't want to think about where my life could possibly be if I didn't have His gospel to rely on. I am definitely not perfect... there are so many areas I can always improve in, but I love that I have the chance to grow each day in this life and always try to become a better person!
for the gospel of Jesus Christ.
I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants me to be happy and successful. I don't want to think about where my life could possibly be if I didn't have His gospel to rely on. I am definitely not perfect... there are so many areas I can always improve in, but I love that I have the chance to grow each day in this life and always try to become a better person!
1 comment:
Hope your feeling better now! Bronchitis and strep sound like no fun!
Post a Comment