Today I made a trip to The Wood Connection, which may very well be my new favorite craft store.
I picked up a few supplies:
Everything at this store is unfinished and, even better, pretty cheap:
Two coats of paint, some sanding, vinyl lettering, and 30 minutes later, I am now the proud owner of this cute metal picture frame:
{Don't mind my brother's wedding picture... it was the only I could find nearby to test out the frame}
6 comments:
So cute, and I also love that store. Do you know when you will be headed back to California yet?
That is so cute! I think you took my crafty genes....Do you want to make me one?
Oh my crap I am SO GLAD you posted this. I have been wanting to make one of these for sometime now to write what we're having for dinner on it. I hope you don't mind I am going to use your idea! :)
I love the wood connection!! That's where we have been getting a lot of our projects for our craft group!! I didn't realize you were still around we should go to lunch when you have some time before you head back to cali!
Love it and love you! :)
I really like this. I have been considering a change with my magnetic board. Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment