I'm actually putting up two pictures because one isn't all that great but I just think it's funny:
Do you ever have those late nights where every little thing just seems to be hilarious? This was one of those nights... I was up late with my sister-in-law Emilee and was were tired and being crazy. She took this picture and we literally laughed about it for 30 minutes straight. We lined everything up perfectly (my eye, the glasses, her camera) so that my right eye was about 3 times bigger than my left eye. I know it's dumb but it brings back memories of a good night!
Picture #2 is of me at my brother Jon's wedding in August 2010:


1 comment:
I love that picture of you at Jon's wedding. And the glasses story picture sounds super funny. I didn't know MIchael was or is married, that's cool!!
Post a Comment