Usually my purse isn't too messy. But lately it's been a little crazy. Well, a lot crazy. These were the contents of my bag tonight:
-A pile of receipts
-Two packs of tissues
-Wallet
-Two magnets purchased at the San Diego airport
-Four lip glosses (can you tell I love Lip Smackers? I should say goodbye to 7th grade...)
-Spearmint Icebreakers mints
-Two movie tickets (Unknown & Just Go With It)
-iPod Nano
-Camera memory card
-Flash drive
-Necklace in need of repair
-Hair ties and bobby pins
-Tylenol
-Cocoa butter lotion
-Two pretty much identical sets of keys (only difference is one set has my mail key on it)
-Cell phone
-Sunglasses
-Regular glasses
-Copy of song sung at my grandpa's funeral (When First the Glorious Light of Truth)
Whew. I think I need to clean out my purse.

1 comment:
I am in love with you purse. Maybe I am the abnormal one but I have nothing in my purse. Ha. All I need is a pen and hand sanitizer.
Post a Comment