PLANS:
-Pay off my student loan within the next 18 months
-Finish craft projects I've started
DREAMS:
-Travel the world
-Get married and have a family of my own
GOALS:
-Read a book for each month this year
-Learn something new... maybe cake decorating or crocheting
-Increase healthy habits
3 comments:
We have a lot of the same goals in mind!! :) I actually thought about doing cake decorating but I don't have the money to pay for a class right now... that's why I'm doing crocheting instead that my friend taught me :) We definitely should travel the world together and plan a trip somewhere, that would be so much fun!
I have all the same plans, dreams, and goals as you! {minus crocheting}
Great List and thanks for the link!! I'LL definitely have to call you up if I run into any glitches or have any questions about refurbishing! You did a great job on that dresser hopefully mine will turn out cute as well :)
Post a Comment