Today my brother Mike and I went to Logan for the day. He will be starting school at USU on Monday, so he had some things he needed to get done before then. I was so excited to go with him and show him around the town and campus. I had not been back to Logan since I graduated from USU, and it was so good to be back!!
I loved the three school years I spent there and have missed it... although I definitely have not missed the bitter cold. As we drove closer and closer to Logan we kept watching the temperature drop, and it eventually got down to 8 degrees. Luckily by the time we left it had crept up to a whopping 23 degrees!
I'm excited for Mike to live up there. I might just have to make another visit sometime!
I loved the three school years I spent there and have missed it... although I definitely have not missed the bitter cold. As we drove closer and closer to Logan we kept watching the temperature drop, and it eventually got down to 8 degrees. Luckily by the time we left it had crept up to a whopping 23 degrees!
I'm excited for Mike to live up there. I might just have to make another visit sometime!
2 comments:
I remember waking up to the radio, "It's six below in the fair city of Logan and this is Darla Dee." I'd grab a hot shower, pack on the clothes and hoof it up the hill to school. Ahh, the good ole' days. Enjoy it Mike.
Julyn Embley
Oh! I miss Logan too-Sounds like it was a blast. Besides the cold Logan is such a great place!
Post a Comment