Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Christmas Gift To My Parents

I made this book for my parents for Christmas... except that the company I ordered from messed up, so the book wasn't delivered until January 5. So it was a late gift, but it's the thought that counts, right? I had a lot of fun making it and looking at all the pictures from their wedding. Enjoy!


5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my that is SO AWESOME!! You did such an amazing job!! And I love those outfits. So rad!

The Fergi Fam said...

That's awesome!! I love your parents. Will you tell them hi for me! :) What font did you use on the book because I love that too! :)

Natalie said...

Thanks both of you! Meagan- the font I used is called "MA Sexy." You can download it here: http://www.dafont.com/ma-sexy.font

tori said...

Are they in love or what! What a wonderful couple. xo tori

Devin and Andrea Hatch said...

I love that album you made for your parents! What an awesome idea. I've never even seen a lot of those pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...