Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project Announcement Coming Soon...

I'm super excited about a new project I'm starting... but I'm not going to say what it is until it's ready!

Just a few hints:
-it involved a long trip to JoAnn's
-(and a trip to the most ghetto Wal-Mart I've ever been in... it was scary)
-I have dents in my fingers from cutting fabric for so long tonight
-I'm turning to my creative/designer side again... it's been a while
-I purchased my first ever personal hot glue gun
-I'm trying to think of good color combinations...

Well that's all I can think of for now. Hopefully I will be ready to go in the next few days. Stay tuned for the big announcement!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm excited! You're so creative!

LeAnn said...

I'm excited to see it!

Linds Forrest said...

ooohhh... I am excited!! Hey... you should do tutorials cause I want to get more creative! Can't wait to see your project! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...