Ok, so I know I posted about the weather here yesterday, but just let me do it once more. Today it was CRAZY! There were tornado warnings, hail the size of golf balls, more mud slides, and insane rain like I've never seen. And to top it off, when I pulled out of work today, this is what I saw in the school parking lot:
Try to look past the horribly taken picture from my cell phone. But what you see there is SNOW! I didn't think I'd come to see the day it would snow here. The weatherman said that tomorrow is supposed to be an even worse storm, but I'm kind of excited to see what it will bring!
Try to look past the horribly taken picture from my cell phone. But what you see there is SNOW! I didn't think I'd come to see the day it would snow here. The weatherman said that tomorrow is supposed to be an even worse storm, but I'm kind of excited to see what it will bring!
2 comments:
Good luck and stay safe!
the picture kinda looks like a painting. good luck and be careful down there:)
Post a Comment