Thursday was like Christmas all over again! At school, one of my students didn't see me before Christmas break, so I got this candle and card from her. I had to laugh because my name was spelled "Natlie" on the envelope, "Nallie" on the card, and "Nalie" on the gift tag. Three different ways, each wrong. But it was still very nice of her!
Then I got home and the UPS truck pulled up to deliver these packages to me:

Of course I knew what they were because I was the one who ordered them, but I didn't think they would both come on the same day. I love Old Navy and they were having a great sale so I got some clothes, and then I splurged and bought a Wii! I got a gift card to Best Buy from my work, so that gave me a good reason to buy it!
4 comments:
How exciting!! That's cute of your student's gift to you. And girl... a must buy with the Wii is Super Mario Brothers. I'm telling ya it is such a blast!! Glad you are doing so well!! One of these times we will have to hook up!
I'm a little jealous of the Wii - good for you for splurging!
I love getting stuff in the mail, it is exciting. And I love the Wii, one of the best purchases ever.
Natalie got a Wii!!! Sweet, now you just need to move back home!
Post a Comment