Friday night I had a fun girls' night with Karly, Camille, Charise (all from my ward - in the picture above), Jenny, and Lindsey. We started off the night bowling, but the last 10 minutes of our hour they turned on the cosmic bowling... if only we had started later! But don't you worry, I bowled a 72 and a 65 so that made up for it.
There was also a dance that night. But it was themed. Superhero. Ugh. None of us wanted to go, but as we were talking, some of the girls wanted to go and see how people dressed up... so they could make fun of it. I really don't like dances, so I wasn't too excited about this, but we set a time limit to make sure we left at 27 minutes! As we got there, we felt dumb not being dressed up, so we improvised with items found in the trunks of our cars. Who knew that scarves, sunglasses, clip-on ties, windshield visors, rolling pins, and aprons could make such awesome superhero costumes? Sure enough, we set a timer and were out of there mid-song at 27 minutes... but we left in style!
As we were driving home, Camille thought it would be fun to do a Chinese fire drill. I hadn't done this since I was probably 13 years old, so I said I would join in. Well when it actually happened, Camille backed out but I was already halfway around the car so kept on going, all by myself. A little embarrassing, but so funny!
These girls are all so funny and I haven't laughed as hard as I did last night in a long time!!
2 comments:
Listen, I almost died, thats why I ditched the Chinese fire drill. hahaha! Funny funny night! and Fabulous pictures.
Ha ha ha, I love the superhero costumes, very creative.
Post a Comment