Saturday, December 19, 2009

The Hunger Games

The other day I got the idea to read A Christmas Carol. I'd never read it before, and thought this would be the perfect time of year to do so. I was at Walmart and thought I'd check to see if they had it by chance (which they didn't), but instead came home with this other book, The Hunger Games. I had heard good things about it, but actually didn't even know what it was about. Well, I bought it on Wednesday night, and I finished the book on Friday night. I couldn't put it down! This is really one of the best books I've read in a long time. The story is seriously so creative and the author paints really clear pictures while she writes. I could imagine it all perfectly in my mind and loved it! I actually heard it's being made into a movie, which I think would be awesome. This is a trilogy, so I'm thinking today I will go buy the second book. I just found out the third book comes out 8/24/2010... it's too long to wait! Maybe I can read A Christmas Carol after that...

1 comment:

Rob Dog said...

I LOVED this book too!! It is crazy!! And trying to explain what it is about makes ya sound crazy, but it is so good and you cant stop reading it! I am trying to get my hands on the second as well!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...