Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Picture

Wow, it has been over a month since I last updated my blog. The sad thing is that I haven't even been that busy... I've just been lazy and haven't gotten around to doing it! The most exciting thing that happened recently was that I went home to Utah two weeks ago for Thanksgiving. It was so good to be back home and spend lots of time with my family! I already can't wait to go home for Christmas. So tonight, until I sit down to write more about my trip home, I will leave you with this family picture. My younger brother Mike (in the back wearing the black sweater vest) got home from his mission the day before Thanksgiving, so this was the first time my whole family has been together for 2 years.

3 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

What a beautiful family photo!! You all look SO good!! That's awesome you got to go home for Thanksgiving. Maybe I will see you in Utah for Christmas time! Hope all is well

LeAnn said...

Love the photo and it was so good to see you at church that Sunday, I just wish we could have talked. Anyway, you looked great, hope everything is going well for you!

The Fergi Fam said...

Aw, I LOVE this picture! You're family is so awesome. One day I hope to see you guys again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...