This year we had not one... not two... but three different times to celebrate Christmas!! My mom woke us up bright and early at 6:30 in the morning to start the day off. We opened some presents at my parents house. I don't have any pictures of myself so I will have to get those from other cameras. But some things I got that I am excited for are my new sewing machine, luggage, Pushing Daisies on dvd, and some cute decorations for my apartment.

Then we headed down to
Lori and Todd's house for breakfast. They made an amazing meal of sausage, bacon, egg casserole, sweet rolls from Shirley's, fruit and dip, chocolate milk, orange juice... it was a feast!

The girls got lots of new toys and had fun opening them and playing with them all!

After watching a
Tim Hawkins comedy dvd, eating some more, and taking naps, we left for
Heidi and Steve's house. There we had a delicious dinner of ham, potatoes, salad, rolls, and pretzel salad (that's the official name... but it's definitely a dessert). And more presents.


We stayed at their house late into the night playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii. It was lots of fun and I don't think I have laughed so much in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment