
After 4 years of wishing and hoping, I FINALLY got to see Wicked and it was completely worth it!! The day started with my sister Heidi, my nephew Michael, and I jumping on a plane to go to Arizona. Michael was pretty good the whole way there, thanks to his own personal DVD player that he could watch "Dora" on!
Once we got to AZ, we went to lunch at Paradise Bakery, and then my aunt Paula treated us girls to pedicures! It was my first one, and I fell in love. We had almost the whole gang there... my aunts Paula and Rhea, cousins Ashley and Emily, and Heidi and I. There are only 5 granddaughters on my dad's side of the family, so we were just missing my sister Lori.

A few hours later we headed to the Gammage Theater at ASU to see the show! I was so excited I couldn't stand it! I have been listening to the music for years, so I thought I had the play figured out, but it was fun to see where I was right and where I was completely off! There were seven of us total. Paula, Heidi, and I were sitting together, and Ashley, Rhea, Allie, and Heather were sitting a few rows above us.

At intermission, Heidi and I turned to each other and said "I want to see it again!" It wasn't even over yet, but we were loving it so much! Glinda was hilarious, and her voice and Elphaba's voice were incredible! I loved every minute of it!

Ashley got a picture after the show with Elphaba! She did such an amazing job!

3 comments:
Such awesome memories!!! I love your pics!!! I need to figure out how to copy or download them!!!
It was a wickedly fun day, wasn't it???!!!!!! Love ya!
That looks like so much fun! I have wanted to see Wicked for years too!
so so so so so so so so jealous! I need to go see a musical...Wicked would be my number 1 choice and my second would be Joseph. Better yet I want to BE in Joseph. I want to be the narrator. Hidden facts about me:) Oh yeah and your dresser looks AWESOME! Great job!
Post a Comment