Sunday, August 23, 2009

Speaking of Musicals...

I think it would be appropriate to call this the "Summer of Musicals" for me! I really love plays and especially musicals, so I was happy to see a bunch of them this summer.
Here's the list:

July 1 - "Wicked" (Gammage Auditorium)
July 8 - "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" (Rodger's Memorial Theatre - my brother-in-law Steve was one of the brothers, Issachar)
July 10 - "Hello Dolly" (Hale Center Theatre)
July 28 - "Nunsense" (Murray Amphitheater - two of my dad's cousins were in this play)
August 3 - "The Fantasticks" (Sundance Summer Theatre)

I have to say "Wicked" was by far the best of those I've seen this summer, but they have all been really fun! I don't think I could ever get sick of musicals!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You look SO PRETTY in that picture!! Ok, I have been meaning to get your email, I think we should TOTALLY meet up when you are in Cali. Email me so I have your email and we can figure it out. I would love you to come stay with us and come to church and I will make dinner!! When do you move? Talk to you soon!

LeAnn said...

I agree with Linds, you look cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...