Ok, so I know I'm behind the times on this, but I just learned how to play Guitar Hero this last week and it is SO fun! I've never played it before, and I always said I didn't want to play against anyone until I've practiced a little on my own. One of my new roommates here has the 80's rock version, so I've been practicing! Now I don't make a fool of myself when I play with other people. I've gotten to the medium level (I still won't try the hard)... I'm not great at it, but I still think it's fun! If any of you haven't played this game, you have to find someone who has it and give it a try. It's definitely worth playing!!
Sunday, August 31, 2008
My New Addiction!
Ok, so I know I'm behind the times on this, but I just learned how to play Guitar Hero this last week and it is SO fun! I've never played it before, and I always said I didn't want to play against anyone until I've practiced a little on my own. One of my new roommates here has the 80's rock version, so I've been practicing! Now I don't make a fool of myself when I play with other people. I've gotten to the medium level (I still won't try the hard)... I'm not great at it, but I still think it's fun! If any of you haven't played this game, you have to find someone who has it and give it a try. It's definitely worth playing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so sweet! I absolutely love you! I want to be more like you! Love you bunches!
Sounds like a ton of fun!! That's awesome you got to the medium level. Way to go!!
Oh!! I don't know if I ever commented, but I looked at your Mom's blog and your apartment looks SO SO Cute!! I hope you are having agood time!
Post a Comment