Thursday, August 28, 2008

Here's for a good laugh!

I have seriously watched this video at least 20 times and it still makes me laugh!!! I absolutely love it! So, if you need a good pick-me-up or just want a good laugh, you better watch this video. Little kids are awesome, and they always make me laugh!

Click the picture to watch Charlie Bit My Finger:
Here is another one of my favorites... it's a little older, so you may have seen it, but it's also SO funny! I can't help but laugh when I watch it!

Click the picture to watch Hahaha: (p.s. can anyone tell me how to post a video straight from YouTube??? For some reason I can't figure it out! So my way will have to do for now!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are funny!
It's really easy to post the youtube clips to your page. On the right hand side of YouTube, there's a spot that says "Embed:" and then there's a code- you just copy that code. Then you go to your blog post and go to the "Edit Html" tab and paste it in there. Voila! Then to put your comments you just go to your regular "compose" tab to finish off your post or what ever you like.
I hope I explained that well enough. :o)
Hope all is going well with you! Have a great time at school!
~A.

The Fergi Fam said...

those are hilarious!!!! Nate and I watched them and he was laughing at the babies laughing. It was really cute

Heidi said...

Natals- Those are keepers! Thanks for the laugh!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...