Saturday, April 24, 2010

Road Trip!

My employer gave me the option to live in either Chino Hills or Diamond Bar next year.  I got a pretty good idea from checking them out online, but wanted to see each place in person.  So I drove out today and saw that both cities have lots of hills and trees and are definitely much greener than the desert where I am right now!  So after checking them out, I'm pretty sure I will be living in Chino Hills.  The apartments there are really nice and I liked the feel of the city the best, and I think it will be a shorter drive to work each day.

I've said this before, but I still am trying to get used to the freeway system here... I think I drove on 4 different freeways just to get out there.  Thank goodness for my GPS!  When I make it out to Chino Hills again I will update with pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...