Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


To celebrate the big day, he ran a half-marathon this morning in under 2 hours... way to go!


He is such a great example to me in so many ways.  My dad has always been a very hard worker, whether it is working in the yard or helping others.  He has such a strong testimony of the gospel and always seems to go above and beyond what's required for his church callings.  He enjoys traveling and I have lots of great memories of our family vacations that he took the time to plan out for us.  He loves spending time with family and especially spoiling his grand kids!

I hope you have an awesome birthday today!

1 comment:

The Fergi Fam said...

I love your Dad too! He and your mom were so good to me when I lived there! :) I know it's late but tell him happy b-day for me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...