Hey Natalie, This is Jackie Johnson! I am sooo excited for this movie to come out. I hope they did a good job with it and doesn't leave everybody disappointed. That would be a huge bummer! Can't wait though!!!
I am really excited to see it too. I hope it does the book justice. I'm trying to find a copy of the first one to re-read it before I see the movie. It's still so popular that the library never has it.... =)
5 comments:
I'm a little nervous. It's good reading but will it be a good movie without being too si-fi?? We shall see . . .and you know I will!
Hey Natalie, This is Jackie Johnson! I am sooo excited for this movie to come out. I hope they did a good job with it and doesn't leave everybody disappointed. That would be a huge bummer! Can't wait though!!!
Oh my gosh! How good does that look! So freaking excited I can hardly stand it! YAY!!!!
I'm excited too! My favorite line is "I'm strong enough to kill you..." Yikes! Should be good! Although nothing beats the books.
I am really excited to see it too. I hope it does the book justice. I'm trying to find a copy of the first one to re-read it before I see the movie. It's still so popular that the library never has it.... =)
Post a Comment