Saturday, October 11, 2008

Playing Dress-Up

When I was home last weekend, I was in my room packing up all my stuff to come back to Pocatello. My nieces Brooklyn and Kaitlyn came in and headed straight for my shoes and jewelry! They are at that age where they love to dress up (or maybe they just love getting into my stuff)! I tried to catch some good pictures, but these girls don't stay still for more than 2 seconds!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Those are really cute pictures. Brooklyn loves shoes lately! Thanks for letting them play with your stuff.

Terry Family said...

Thanks for being such a great aunt. Who can resist all your cute shoes and jewelry?

Michelle said...

I can't blame them for wanting to imitate your style because you have such cute taste! Nieces are fun aren't they?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...