Now that summer is just around the corner, I am getting the crafty bug. I love do-it-yourself projects, decorating, and making random things. I would love to do it all the time, but I just don't really have time during the school year to get my creative juices flowing (because it does take me longer than the average person, I'm sure). A couple of years ago when I was at girls' camp, the other girls there gave me an award that was along the lines of me taking Martha Stewart's place when she went to jail... what can I say? Honestly, I can't stand Martha. But I do like letting my creative side out every once and a while. Well anyway, my class got out at noon today, and I've been pretty bored since then... so I've been looking at other blogs and came across some pretty awesome websites like How About Orange and Tip Junkie that I'm getting great ideas from! I can't wait to try out some of the projects they have. I probably could be spending my time more productively, but I honestly love this kind of stuff!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
A Martha Wannabe??
Now that summer is just around the corner, I am getting the crafty bug. I love do-it-yourself projects, decorating, and making random things. I would love to do it all the time, but I just don't really have time during the school year to get my creative juices flowing (because it does take me longer than the average person, I'm sure). A couple of years ago when I was at girls' camp, the other girls there gave me an award that was along the lines of me taking Martha Stewart's place when she went to jail... what can I say? Honestly, I can't stand Martha. But I do like letting my creative side out every once and a while. Well anyway, my class got out at noon today, and I've been pretty bored since then... so I've been looking at other blogs and came across some pretty awesome websites like How About Orange and Tip Junkie that I'm getting great ideas from! I can't wait to try out some of the projects they have. I probably could be spending my time more productively, but I honestly love this kind of stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am the exact same way, whenever I have a spare moment I usually end up making cards or some kind of decorative thing for the house.
You are my kind of gal! Love you!
Hey Nat if you find any cool somewhat easy things to make, let me know! I love crafts!
Thanks for the shout out! I'm doing my job if you're being inspired creatively. ;) I LOVE How About Orange. I'm a huge fan.
Post a Comment