Saturday, May 17, 2008

The first step to a good habit...

This sounds really nerdy, but I bought an awesome waterbottle today! I'm very excited about it. A couple of my friends at school have this CamelBak waterbottle, so I've seen it around and thought it was pretty cool. I have a really hard time drinking enough water during the day, so I decided a good waterbottle may be the solution to my problem. I've only had it for a little while and I've already downed one bottle (24 oz.), which is really good for me. Only one more today and I'll be set for my daily water consumption. And for you environmentalists out there, don't worry, because this bottle is BPA-free, so I won't get cancer from drinking out of it! I was going to buy it online at Amazon.com, but by the time tax and shipping were included, it cost too much for me. And I didn't want to wait for it to be shipped, so I headed over to the sporting goods store here and picked one up. I've only had it for about two hours, but I would recommend it to all of you out there! It makes drinking water fun... if that's possible.

6 comments:

Lori said...

I love that water bottle! Todd and I both have one.

LeAnn said...

Good for you, I drink about 3 of those just while I am at work, so trust me, it gets easier if you stick with it.

Linds Forrest said...

That is awesome! Good job Nat! Isn't the worst thing drinking more water and having to go to the bathroom so often! Man alive!!

Ashley said...

You are my hero!

The Fergi Fam said...

lol being pregnant I just have to think about water and I have to pee! But you've inspired me I need to drink more.
Hey how did you get your back ground to be that cool design?

Natalie said...

Meagan, at pyzam.com there are tons of blog backgrounds... that's where I got mine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...