How is it already November again?? Well, since it's here and this is my favorite time of year, I've decided to take on my Month of Thanks challenge again. Last year was surprisingly hard to think of things as I got toward the end of the month (sad, I know). This time I am going to put a better effort into it and reflect on each day to find more things I am grateful for... plus pictures if possible!
Today I am thankful for shelter and and sturdy buildings (aka my school). Today was CRAZY windy at work! Of course, I didn't check the weather this morning, so I wore a lovely, very flowy skirt... which I think flew up in the wind at least 4 times today. So needless to say, I was so glad when I wasn't walking students to & from classes and could just stay inside my classroom and out of the wind!
| {Ok. Maybe it's not a picture of the shelter I'm thankful for, but here is my skirt that was flying up all day!} |
No comments:
Post a Comment