Ok, so time to back track. Back in June, my mom and my sister Lori drove out to Cali to help me move back to Utah for the summer. So before we got busy packing and moving, we decided to have some fun before we left California!
The night they got there we hit up Rubios... it always tastes more fresh (fresher?) in Cali! After a good night's sleep we got pedicures the next day and headed into LA to the Farmer's Market which was such a cool place. I've never been any place with such a diverse group of people. There were little shops and restaurants of every ethnic food I could think of. And I'm pretty sure they were authentic, by looking at the people working behind the counters. Everything was also outside, but all the walkways and shops were covered so it felt like we were indoors. Loved it!
We decided on Greek food, since Lori had just been in Greece a few weeks before. My gyro was amazing! We also had homemade ice cream and chocolate dipped frozen bananas. Delicious!
On our way back to the car, we walked through The Grove. I had no idea it was next to the Farmer's Market, so when we were there I remember saying "Hey! This is where Extra is filmed! Maybe we'll see Mario Lopez!" And sure enough, about 10 minutes later, there was A.C. Slater in all of his make-up and glory. We were asked to be in the Extra audience, but my mom and sister didn't want to wait. At least I got my stalker-pictures of him!
1 comment:
I'm so jealous you saw A.C.!! So so awesome! Love all your photos, Farmers Markets are the best!
Post a Comment