Friday, June 4, 2010

An Oily Surprise

Remember this wall collage that I put up on my walls when I first moved into my apartment? Well since I'm moving in less than a week I figured I should actually start packing... so today I took all the pictures off the wall and found a lovely surprise:

When I put the pictures up I used poster putty. It's supposed to be safe for walls, but apparently not this time! You can't see it very well in the picture, but there are nice little oily spots left behind where every piece of putty was...

Now my wall is polka-dotted with these spots.
Awesome.
Does anyone out there know any good tricks to get this cleaned up?

1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. They are AWESOME! they usually can take most everything off. Just test some of your wall before to make sure it doesn't change anything. Good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...