Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike & Jon!!!

I have the best twin brothers anyone could ask for! Today they turn 21 years old. We are almost exactly 3 years apart, which I think is fun now, but when we were younger it was never fun having to share my birthday with my little brothers! They aren't so little anymore... they tower over me, both being over 6 feet tall. I can't wait to see Mike again after two years of his mission. He'll be home in about 2 months. I'm sad to be moving to California because I won't be able to spend as much time with Jon as we have been lately. I love them both, and Thanksgiving break will be so fun with all of us together again!
Happy Birthday you guys!!!
...
Here's Mike (on the left) with his companion:
Here's Jon with his girlfriend Emilee:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

That is crazy they are that old!! Jon's girlfriend is a little hottie! Go Jon!

The Fergi Fam said...

hey! I was probably reading your blog as you were posting on mine earlier. Happy b-day by the way! Your brothers are so grown up I can't believe it!! Hearing that Michael comes home in a couple months makes me really excited for my brother to come home in April. When do you leave for Cali? Good luck with everything!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...