Sunday, September 20, 2009

Birthday Festivities


Friday September 18 was my birthday... I am now 24 years old! I completely spaced taking any pictures that day, so I'm kind of bummed about that, but oh well. I spent the day with my sister Heidi and her family. To start the day off, I got my hair trimmed and got the color touched up... I always love a good haircut! We spent the rest of our day going out to eat at Red Robin, being lazy at home because we were so stuffed from lunch, and then going to see "Love Happens." We both loved the movie... I would definitely recommend it! It was a fun day and a good birthday!

Today (Sunday) was the big birthday celebration. September in my family is fun because my birthday is on the 18th, and my brothers Mike and Jon have their birthdays on the 21st. Three birthdays in three days makes for a big family party! My whole family headed back up to Heidi & Steve's house to watch my niece Kaitlyn in her primary program. She did such a great job and was so cute! Then we headed back home and had dinner, cake, ice cream, opened presents... all the makings for a birthday party! We just wish Mike could have been there too. He will be getting home from his mission in Argentina around Thanksgiving time. Here are some pictures and videos from the night. Mike, these are mostly for you to enjoy... know that we were celebrating your birthday as much as mine and Jon's tonight!
...


Here's Jon and his girlfriend Emilee:
Of course, no birthday party would be complete without princess dresses:
Did you notice those huge frosting balloons on the cake? Well Jon decided to eat pretty much a whole one in one bite. I definitely gagged a little while watching him do this...
Savannah loved this box and was entertained with it for quite a while!
And finally... this cracks me up so I had to get it on video! In the song, just listen for the "five golden rings" phrase on each verse and I hope you get a kick out of little Michael's singing skills!


2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Sounds like you had one great birthday. I love how close knit your family is!

LeAnn said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe Mike has already been gone almost two whole years, time has gone by fast, for me at least, maybe not you guys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...