Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Weekend Home

I took an unexpected trip home for the weekend. My friend Melanie was heading down to see her sisters and offered me a ride down to Utah with her. I spent Friday and Saturday at my sister Heidi's house, and Saturday night and Sunday at my parents' house.
...
My brother won an Xbox 360 a couple of weeks ago, so he brought it up and we all played Guitar Hero all night!
...
On Saturday my family all met at my parents' house to watch the NBA All-Stars slam dunk contest. This video is of Nate Robinson who won. He is 5'7" and jumped over Dwight Howard who is 6'11"! It was crazy!
...
It was so fun to have a relaxing weekend with my family and to not even think about school for a couple of days! And I got to spend time with these cute kids:

My nephew Michael

My new niece Savannah

My two nieces, Kaitlyn and Brooklyn, enjoying snacks and a movie in grandma's room

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Sounds like such a fun weekend in Utah! Guitar Hero is totally addicting, huh?! Your nieces and nephews are so darling. Glad you had such a good weekend!!

LeAnn said...

Sounds like a great weekend, I love guitar hero. Spending time with nieces and nephews is always fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...