Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Up To You

Okay, so I'm totally copying this idea from my friend Michelle's blog! I hope she doesn't mind! I'm going to try something new... we'll see if it works. I never really know what to blog about, especially since I'm always updating my Project 365 blog now. So this idea involves some interaction from YOU!! Whoever you are, wherever you are, if you are reading this, what do you want me to post about on my blog? What do you want to know about me or about my blog or about anything in general? It can be anything! Well, almost anything... I reserve the right to decide if I want to answer or not! I don't even know how many people actually read my blog, so this may or may not work out... but I thought it'd be fun to try! Just leave a comment and in the next few days or so I will hopefully write about whatever you suggest!

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I want you to post about things that have happened in your past that have now made you want to do something in the future. DOes that make sense?! Hope so! Good luck

The Dixon Family said...

I want the story behind why you chose ISU . . .

LeAnn said...

I want to know what you plan on doing once you graduate.

Michelle said...

Of course I don't mind! I copied it from my cousin anyway so it wasn't even my idea in the first place!!

I want you to teach us how to create a digital scrapbook. Maybe like "Ten easy steps on how to make your Digital Scrapbook as cute as Mine". or "Digital Scrapbooking for Dummies". Something like that.

Lacey said...

Ditto the "Meesh and Kev" comment for sure!

I want to know what your favorite musical is and why...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...