I don't usually like silver jewelry, but here's a website that is giving it away for free! Each set they are giving away retails for about $275! Here is my favorite:
Hey Natalie! Wow it is great to hear from you! I'm up at the U of U getting my doctorate in physical therapy (yes, it is painful to admit that I go to the U. I did my undergrad at BYU so I'm a true blue Cougar fan.) It looks like you are in grad school too! What else are you up to?
1 comment:
Hey Natalie! Wow it is great to hear from you! I'm up at the U of U getting my doctorate in physical therapy (yes, it is painful to admit that I go to the U. I did my undergrad at BYU so I'm a true blue Cougar fan.) It looks like you are in grad school too! What else are you up to?
Post a Comment