Tonight I headed with Camille and Rachel (some girls from my new ward) to the Newport Beach temple. I was so glad it was Friday... and was excited to go and to have a break from my LONG week at work. Of course, I didn't bring my camera along, but I learned my new cell phone has a pretty good camera on it!
.jpg)

After the temple, we headed to Panera Bread for dinner and Yogurtland for dessert. Pumpkin frozen yogurt... can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot! (Any Brian Regan fans out there??)
.jpg)

After the temple, we headed to Panera Bread for dinner and Yogurtland for dessert. Pumpkin frozen yogurt... can life get any better than this? I submit that it cannot! (Any Brian Regan fans out there??)
2 comments:
You'll have to take us for Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt next week!
I love Brian Regan! You're new school sounds great. What cute kids! It's really cold here today, so I'm wishing I was with you in California!!
Post a Comment