I am definitely NOT a morning person, but the other day I was up early enough before work to catch a great view of the sunrise from my apartment patio:
I found my way to a Senor Baja in Pomona (the city where I work) for a quick lunch the other day. Let me preface this by saying that Pomona is possibly the most ghetto, run-down city I've ever been in. I'll just say that I'd never be caught there after sundown! Anyway, I pulled in to the drive-thru and ordered like any other place, but was a little confused when I pulled up to the window and it was on the passenger side of my car. Even better, the lady working at the window used one of those trash-picker-uppers to maneuver a styrofoam cup into my car for my payment and to give me my food. Don't worry... I took a picture (this is her giving me my receipt):
***Finally, the most exciting part of the week... my family came to visit! My mom, dad, sister Lori, brother-in-law Todd, and nieces Brooklyn & Savannah were all here for the week. They came over for dinner on Sunday and then I met up with them in Anaheim each day after I was done with work. During the week we went to Buca di Beppo, Cheesecake Factory, had frozen yogurt, went swimming, played games, and enjoyed each other's company! They also had fun going to Disneyland, the beach, and the LA temple visitor's center while they were here.
3 comments:
What a beautiful view! don't you love it when family visits, and you live in such a fun area I bet they want to visit all the time. That drive thru, that is crazy!
That was a great post! Love the pictures, sounds like you're having a blast!
Love you.
Love the passenger-side drive up window. Hopefully they don't use the trash picker to pick up trash!!
Post a Comment