Thursday, January 29, 2009

Family Christmas Letter

My dad has been wanting to send out a family Christmas letter, even though it is almost February! So he came up with something, but then sent me an email the other day that said "what can you do to make this a little more exciting looking, adding your 'magic touch?' I want to send something, but this looks like what an accountant would do:-)." I thought this was pretty funny! So he sent me his version that needed revamping. I don't have a before and after, but this is what I came up with. So, Merry Christmas from my family... even if it is late!

(click on the picture to see it bigger!)

5 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Wow Nat, you truly are talented!! You're so good. It's good and pictures and to the point. Awesome! Hope your days of school are going well.

Adam & Kenzie said...

Natalie, you are such a freaking cutie!!! How do you do this!! You should start your own business!!! Next year I'm sending my Christmas cards to you to design!!! Miss ya, Love ya!

Shane and Stephanie said...

Oh hey Natalie. Thanks for the comment. We were all up I believe the first week in Dec. We had a great time. THe Exhibit was way neat. I've been to the one in Vegas too and this one was tons more innovative. How is everything going for you in Idaho? Love the pics of the family. Take Care

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! I love your familY! :)

The Fergi Fam said...

Sorry that last comment was from me. I was signed in under the wrong name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...