Christmas this year was great! Some of the highlights this year included:
...
*My new niece, Savannah, arrived 6 days before Christmas:
...
*My new niece, Savannah, arrived 6 days before Christmas:
...
*We got to talk to my brother Mike for just over an hour! He is on his mission in Argentina right now, and sounded great!
...
*I made a scrapbook of our family trip to Nauvoo, Illinois last March, and gave it to my parents for Christmas. There were tears.... I love giving meaningful gifts!
...
*We had our annual Christmas Treasure Hunt! This is always a fun time to read and find clues that show off my dad's inner poetry skills (sometimes good, sometimes not...) and to find hidden treasures! This year's gift? Tickets to Hale Center Theatre! We happened to do it after the kids had gone to bed, so it wasn't as wild as it usually gets. But here is a glimpse into our treasure hunt tradition:
...
*Spending Christmas this year at my sister's house with her fun family. We stayed two nights at her house because of the huge storm that snowed us in on Christmas night!

...
*I got a new camera, so hopefully I can get some pictures to put up on this blog!
...
*We are leaving tomorrow to go to Las Vegas and California for a few days. I can't wait to get out of this freezing weather and to spend some time with family!
...
I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment