Today is my younger twin brothers' 20th birthday!! I hope that they are having the most wonderful day ever. I can't spend it with either of them, because I am here in good ol' Idaho... Jon is in Sandy and Mike is far away in Argentina on his mission! It is kind of fun because our birthdays are so close together. I am 3 years older than them, but our birthdays are only 3 days apart. It wasn't so fun when we were little because we usually had combined birthday parties and had to share the same cake... but now it's not such a big deal! I am closer in age to them than I am to my sisters, so Mike, Jon, and I always kind of got grouped together... when we lived in New Mexico we even shared a room together for a while! So there are definitely lots of memories. I hope they're not embarassed by me putting up pictures of them!
...

.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
That's so funny that you posted those pictures because I was going to do the same thing! I still might do it if you don't mind.
Cute boys! They are the sweetest boys, I just love them! Happy Birthday Mike and Jon!!
Natalie, I'm glad you had a happy birthday and didn't feel too left out. thanks for putting up the old photos of you and your brothers. You were so Cute!! I love those memories of going to the circus together and the boys' first birthday. So fun! Love ya, Mom
Awwww I can't believe how old they are!! I love the third picture because that's how I remember them! It's so fun to see them all grown up! happy birthday everyone! :)
Post a Comment