Tuesday, February 26, 2008
My own font!
Can I just say that after a rough week of school (… and it’s only Tuesday) this definitely brightened my day today! A few days ago I sent in my handwriting to some random girl named Allie who has a blog, and she emailed me back today and gave me a link to MY OWN HANDWRITING FONT!!! I was so excited when I read this. It only cost $5, and it was super easy. All I had to do was print off the template from her website, and write all the letters, numbers, and symbols in my own handwriting. Then I scanned it in, emailed it to her, and BAM! Three days later, it is now officially a font that I am very proud of! You can pick up my font along with a bunch of other free handwriting fonts here (mine is called "Natalie"). I am still trying to figure out how to actually write my posts using this font, though (it can't be THAT hard). It is sad to say that this has been the highlight of my week so far, but it is true… and I am very excited about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is cool, I have never heard of that before.
I think I might give that a try too!
I have always been so jealous of your beautiful handwritting and NOW you have your own font... you are the most creative person I know! I hope school is going well. Have you gone to the Indian Reservation just outside Poci for some good fireworks? By the way.. I will be in Poci on March 14 and 15... it would be cool to meet up!
Hi Natalie! Your blog is so dang cute! How did you get the title to look so amazingly scrapbook-ish? It looks so cool! Anyway, it was so fun to hear from you on my blog. It will be fun to keep in touch. I hope you're doing well! :)
Yours is one of my favorites too!! Don't tell everybody else :)
Even if you typed with your font on your blog posts, only people with the font installed on their computer would be able to see it. What you can do is use it in Photoshop or something and then save whatever you typed or made as a regular picture file and then load that picture file. So if you wrote your post in photoshop, made it a jpg and posted that....everyone could see it :)
Post a Comment